Solve Your Money Problems by the editors of MoneyProblems.ca. Having over 50 pages of practical advice on how to deal with your money problems, the book is a How-To-Become-Debt-Free guide for the Canadians experiencing financial difficulties.
Read this book and learn about…
- How to solve your money problems on your own, without paying a financial advisor
- Debt consolidation loans – how to increase your chances of getting a loan and what to do if the bank says “no”
- Consumer Proposals – Canada’s best kept secret for dealing with money problems
- Credit Counselling – how to put a not-for-profit credit counsellor to work for you
- Personal Bankruptcy – The Last Resort
- List of Proposal Administrators and Bankruptcy Trustees Licensed by the Federal Government that provide free initial consultations
The book’s extras: special reports, worksheets, checklists, and case studies
- The biggest budgeting mistake, and how to avoid it;
- What Happens to my Credit Report if I file a consumer proposal?
- Debt Worksheet, so that you can take stock of what you owe;
- Monthly Family Budget;
- Debt Consolidation Loan Preparation Checklist.
- Case Study: How to Solve Your Money Problems with a Mortgage Debt Consolidation Loan;
- Case Study: A Debt Management Plan Success Story.