Join Gail Vaz-Oxlade during all of 2020 for a #MoneyMasterClass on Twitter. Starting in January, Gail will be sharing her special brand of money and personal finance tips daily on Twitter. Just follow the hashtag #MoneyMasterClass or @GailVazOxlade.
All this is free. Share it out. Get your friends involved. As a thank you to Gail, please donate to a women’s shelter or foodbank, whatever you can afford.
To get started you will need:
- 2 notebooks
- 5 jars
- a month at a glance calendar
- 500 things (beads, buttons, toothpicks, poker chips, beans, whatever you can gather)
- 2 highlighters – different colours
- a box to hold everything in
Here are the resources you will need to master your money in 2020.
- Budget Worksheet
- Debt Repayment Worksheet
- Gail’s Web Budget
- Spending Analysis Worksheet
- Net Worth Statement
Information and Articles
- The Gail Way
- Understanding Risk
- What’s Your Risk Profile – Test #1
- What’s Your Risk Profile – Test #2
- Net Worth Instructions
- Twenty Questions about Investing
Gail’s Blog Articles
We are fortunate to have Gail Vaz-Oxlade as a contributor to moneyproblems.ca. Read all her articles here: Articles by Gail Vaz-Oxlade