Do You Need Debt Help?
Almost everyone has some form of debt – whether it’s a mortgage, car loan, student loan, or credit card debt. But are these serious debt problems? When should you seek debt help?
You might think you have typical money problems, but they can become much more serious if you don’t address them. By recognizing your problems right away, you can start on the path to finding a solution.
10 Warning Signs of Debt Problems
- Are you making only minimum payments on your credit cards?
- Do you find it difficult to paying monthly bills regularly and on time?
- Do you use overdraft often?
- Are you using credit because you don’t have money for everyday expenses?
- Are you unsure of how much you actually owe?
- Do arguments about money cause problems with loved ones?
- Are you charging more than you repay each month on credit?
- Are you over your borrowing limit on your credit cards, overdraft, or line of credit?
- Are collection agencies calling you?
- Has anyone initiated legal action against you?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have debt problems. If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you should take action now to find debt solutions.
The First Steps to Debt Relief
If you have too much debt, take the first steps toward living debt free: