Sometimes, bankruptcy is the right solution for dealing with overwhelming debts. By discharging your debts, bankruptcy provides you with a fresh start. If you are considering bankruptcy as a final solution consider these advantages to filing bankruptcy in Canada:
- Bankruptcy eliminates most, if not all, of your unsecured debts
- Bankruptcy can stop a wage garnishment and prevents creditors from taking legal action against you.
- It stops collection calls.
- Bankruptcy is inexpensive in comparison to other options
- The process is often quicker than other options to deal with debt
More information on filing bankruptcy in Canada is available at bankruptcy-canada.com
If you would like to talk about the advantages and disadvantage of bankruptcy and are considering filing bankruptcy in Canada, contact a trustee today for a free debt evaluation.